Besides considering the price, when looking to buy a fairy door decoration for your tree, pay attention to durability, style, ease of installation, and mounting type. If it is vital to you, you may also consider the presence or absence of lighting.
Below, we review five cute fairy doors you can get to adorn the trees in your yard. Each one comes with a unique style and features. Finding one you love should be easy!
Table of Contents
Tree Poetry Fairy Door and Windows for Trees
- Magic fairy door kit: Create a whimsical and enchanting fairy garden with our Fairy Garden Kit. This kit includes everything you need to bring your fairy dreams to life, including a fairy door , glow two the dark windows, and a little lantern. Transform your outdoor space into a magical realm with these fairy house decor and fairy garden accessories. Let your imagination soar as you create a tiny treehouse for your fairy friends using our fairy door kit. This fairy houses for outside is perfectly sized for bringing your garden to life.
- Glows in the dark: This outdoor fairy door is beautifully hand painted and sculpted with realistic details and a natural woodland look. This outdoor fairy decor It includes two glow in the dark windows which will collect sunlight during the day to give your garden a whimsical look at night. This gnome house looks absolutely magical nestled at the base of a tree or hidden in the bushes for the little ones to find
The Tree Poetry Fairy Door and Windows for Trees has a realistic build. From afar, it looks a lot like an actual fairy door. You will only realize it is resin when you move close to it.
The high level of realism is all thanks to the hand-painted details.
Since this fairy door has a resin build, it resists weather damage to a high degree. It will remain in top shape for a long time. Of course, it may eventually show signs of weathering after a couple of years.
The Tree Poetry Fairy Door and Windows for Trees offers more than just a fairy door; you get two matching windows, too.
The glowing windows make everything even more fanciful and fun.
Installing the Tree Poetry Fairy Door and Windows for Trees is pretty straightforward. The product comes with screws. So, all you have to do is drill holes in the tree and screw in the doors and windows.
This product supports up to six mounting types. They include window mount, door mount, wall mount, trunk mount, and tree mount. So, if you are not installing it on a tree, you can use it in many other places.
Overall, this product is as cute as fairy tree doors get. But the glowing effect is sometimes disappointing.
- Easy to install.
- Features two noctilucent (night glowing) windows.
- You can mount it in various ways.
- For some people, the glow is disappointing.
Juegoal Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door for Trees
- Miniature Fairy Garden Door Windows: The gnomes and fairies are looking for home. Hang these delicate natural wood color door and two windows on the trees in your garden and invite gnomes and fairies to stay here. The plaque “FAIRIES SLEEPING” on the door prevents visitors from entering.
- Premium Quality: The mystical fairies home are made of high grade resin. The two windows are coated with phosphorescence, which absorbs sunlight during the day and glows faintly light automatically at night.
The Juegoal Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door for Trees looks like what you would see in a fairytale animation.
But like the previous product, it has a resin build. This makes it highly weather-resistant.
This product has a natural wood color, so the similarity to typical fairy trees is understandable. You can get it in one of three options: without a lamp, with a lamppost, and with a light over the door.
The without a lamp option is the least expensive of all three, while the with a light over the door option is the costliest. So factor in the price differences when making a choice.
Besides the door, the Juegoal Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door for Trees comes with two windows.
The windows are noctilucent: They glow at night. But to ensure they glow, expose them to sufficient sunlight during the day.
Installing the Juegoal Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door for Trees is simple.
The door and windows come with a keyhole at the back. So, you can hang them in various spots, including trees, walls, and doors.
While this product is solid overall, the keyhole for hanging the door and windows is sometimes hard to use.
- It is durable.
- Installation is straightforward.
- It comes with two windows that glow at night.
- You may get a lamp alongside the door and windows.
- The keyhole might be an issue.
Juegoal Miniature Stone Shape Noctilucence Sculpture
Like the other two, the Juegoal Miniature Stone Shape Noctilucence Sculpture is a realistic resin replica of fairy doors.
It comes in two designs: a stone-based design and a leaf-based design. Whichever you opt for, you can rest assured they will be durable.
Both the stone design and leaf design come with two windows.
The windows have a phosphorescence coating that makes them noctilucent. In other words, the windows glow at night, making the outlook even more enchanting.
The stone-design door of the Juegoal Miniature Stone Shape Noctilucence Sculpture has a sign that reads “Garden Elf.” The sign is an indication of how detailed the fairy door is.
The leaf-design door is also in-depth: You should see a bed bug on it.
Installing the Juegoal Miniature Stone Shape Noctilucence Sculpture is pretty straightforward.
The door and two windows have keyholes, and the company provides three screws. So to install, insert the screws into your tree and hang the door and windows with their keyholes.
One drawback of this product is the absence of instructions. Some customers seem not to know that the windows must absorb sunlight to glow at night.
- Highly realistic.
- You get two design options.
- It glows at night.
- The product is weather-resistant.
- It does not come with sufficient instructions.
Miniature Dragonfly Fairy Door for The Enchanted Garden Fairies and Gnomes
- Includes one dragonfly fairy door for miniature garden fairies and lawn gnomes. Does not include other figurines or accessories which might be showing in product images for display purposes
- Measurement: Door: 6″ H X 5″ W. Made of top quality resin and beautiful color work with great attention to the small details
- Nontoxic and weatherproof for outdoor use. Door does not open (fairies go through closed doors)
The Miniature Dragonfly Fairy Door for The Enchanted Garden Fairies and Gnomes is a resin-cast door. So, unsurprisingly, it resists elemental damage to a high degree. It should remain unchanged for a very long time.
This fairy door is bright, colorful, and adds whimsy to the garden, thanks to hand painting and detailed sculpting.
The door is guarded by an elegant dragonfly and flanked by colorful flowers. This fairy door will brighten up any tree nook or garden area with its vibrancy.
Unlike the other products we have reviewed, the Miniature Dragonfly Fairy Door for The Enchanted Garden Fairies and Gnomes does not come with windows. This product may not be the best choice if you fancy having windows alongside your fairy door.
This fairy door offers no noctilucence. So, if you are looking forward to fairy-like lighting at night, this product will not give you that.
The Miniature Dragonfly Fairy Door for The Enchanted Garden Fairies and Gnomes is 5 inches wide and 6 inches tall. Before placing an order, you may want to confirm whether these dimensions work for your tree.
- The design is colorful, whimsical, and detailed.
- It is weather-resistant.
- It does not come with windows.
- It does not glow at night.
ALLADINBOX Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door
- 【Miniature Gnomes Fairy House】The gnomes and fairies are looking for home. Hang these delicate natural wood color door and two windows on the trees in your garden. We have welcome sign on the door to invite gnomes and fairies to stay.
- 【Superior Materials】The mystical fairy house are made of high grade resin. The two windows and doors are coated with phosphorescence, which absorbs sunlight during the day and glows faintly light automatically at night. The glowing windows truly witness that fairies live there. Good Halloween decoration.
The ALLADINBOX Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door is also a resin fairy door. So, it will stand the test of the outdoor conditions for sure. In other words, you can count on its durability.
The ALLADINBOX Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door comes in three designs: casual, traditional, and garden.
The traditional design is more like the typical arched fairy door. The garden design, on the other hand, is somewhat circular. The casual model is styled like an acorn, with an acorn cap for the roof.
All the models are quite realistic, but the traditional design looks more genuine.
Besides the door, this product comes with windows that glow at night. This makes the whole ensemble even more mystical.
Installation is simple: The door and windows have a keyhole behind them. So once you have a nail or screw in the tree, all you have to do is hang them.
Overall, the ALLADINBOX Miniature Fairy Gnome Home Window and Door is a top-notch fairy door for trees. But it would have been much better if it had bigger keyholes and longer screws.
- Glows at night.
- Resin build.
- It comes in two designs.
- Installation is simple.
- The keyhole is sometimes smaller than the screw.
- The screws can be too short.
How to Make a Fairy Door
Below, we discuss how to make a fairy door. But first, you’ll need the following materials:
- About 6-9 twigs or popsicle sticks
- Tiny pebble or an acorn cup
Once you have all the materials, do the following:
- Lay about four pieces of twigs or popsicle sticks in a vertical position and place them side by side.
- Next, glue two pieces of twigs or popsicle sticks diagonally on the back of the four twigs or popsicle sticks. The two pieces of twigs or popsicle sticks should form an X as they hold the laid down twigs or popsicle sticks together. Once the glue is dry, move on to the next step.
- Glue an acorn cup or a tiny pebble to the structure. This will serve as the doorknob.
- Next, attach your fairy door to the tree.
You may modify the steps above to suit the standards you want for your fairy door.
Elements to Add to a Fairy Door
The guide above shows how to make a basic fairy door. But if you want, you can make your fairy door more stylish by adding elements like these:
- Balsa wood strips – this gives the door some woody texture.
- Glazing – you may add glazing to the door. You could even make the glazing noctilucent.
- Windows – you may make windows to complement your fairy door. The door will be even more enchanting if the windows are noctilucent.
- Decoration – you may add an ornament to the door to make it more appealing. The decoration could be a floral pattern, a welcome sign, or something similar.